Strictly by appointment through the joint sole agents.
Telephone: 020 7861 1197
Telephone: 020 7861 1274
Telephone: 020 7861 1547
1. Particulars: These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. You should not rely on statements by Knight Frank LLP or Edward Charles & Partners in the particulars or by word of mouth or in writing ("information") as being factually accurate about the property, its condition, its value or its ownership structure. Neither Knight Frank LLP nor Edward Charles & Partners has any authority to make any representations about the property, and accordingly any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents, seller(s) or lessor(s).
2. The photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, measurements and distances given are approximate only.
3. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. A buyer or lessee must find out by inspection or in other ways that these matters have been properly dealt with and that all information is correct.
4. VAT: Any guide prices quoted or discussed are exclusive of VAT. The VAT position relating to the property may change without notice.
5. Knight Frank LLP and Edward Charles & Partners are not authorised by the Financial Services Authority to undertake Regulated Activities, other than insurance mediation, and generally acts as agent in respect of real estate property interests only. This communication is exempt from the restriction in Section 21 of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000, on the communication of invitations or inducements to engage in investment activity by unauthorised persons, on the basis that it meets the conditions for exemption relating to such activities carried on in connection with the sale of a body corporate as set out in Article 62 of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (Financial Promotion) Order 2005 and the similar exemption relating to all Regulated Activities in Article 70 of The Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (Regulated Activities) Order 200. In all instances you should seek your own independent advice in relation to the sale or purchase of shares and on any corporate structure. Knight Frank LLP and Edward Charles & Partners is not responsible for any information or opinions provided in respect of any such sale or purchase. Knight Frank LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England with registered number OC305934. Our registered office is 55 Baker Street, London W1U 8AN, where you may look at a list of members' names.
Designed and produced by The Looking Glass Design. www.tlgd.co.uk T: 020 7384 1322 Date of particulars: January 2016.